If you ever experience any harassment or other similar issues, please reach out to us at: email@example.com
DATES AND TIMES
GryphHacks 2022 will take place from May 20th, 2022 to May 22nd, 2022. Registration is open up until May 10th. Participants have from Friday, May 20th at 5:30 PM till Sunday, May 22nd at 5:30 PM to work on and submit their projects, after which the judging will begin.
Any and all students, above the age of 14, are allowed to participate in GryphHacks. Teams can be comprised of up to a maximum of 4 students.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS
Project Submissions are due at 5:30 PM EDT on May 22nd, 2022. No late submissions will be accepted.
Please ensure that your Devpost submission has the following:
- Link to your Github repository (must be public)
- A complete Devpost description
- A video that showcases your project (Minimum 1 minute, maximum 3 minutes)
By submitting your project to GryphHacks, you confirm that:
- The project was created during the hacking period of GryphHacks (5:30 PM EDT on Friday, May 20th, 2022 - 5:30 PM EDT on Sunday, May 22nd, 2022)
- Open-source code is allowed, but the majority of the project must be completed during the competition.
- The project was not submitted to any other hackathons or competitions.
- Only those listed in the Devpost submission have worked on the project.
JUDGING CRITERIA AND WINNER SELECTION
The judging will not be done live, and each project will be evaluated based on their Devpost submission. The winners will be announced only when all judging is complete.